6. Information we may collect from you
- information that you provide to us via our site;
- if you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence and may record telephone calls for regulatory compliance and record keeping purposes; and
- details of your visits to our site and the materials and information that you access.
7. Use of your information
- We may use data held about you in the following ways:
to support your interaction with us, including to ensure that the content of our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer, to provide you with information or products you may have requested through our site, to notify you about changes to our site and to ensure the ongoing accuracy and relevance of such data;
- to carry out any security or other verification activities to ensure the proper operation of our site or to ensure compliance with our regulatory obligations;
- for general internal research purposes, including to identify and analyse the regularity of the use of our site and the nature of our site’s users; and
- to design products and services for your use.
We may disclose your personal data to our affiliates, agents and contractors (including to parties located outside the European Economic Area) for the purposes stated above. We may also disclose your personal data to third parties (including to parties located outside the European Economic Area):
- in the event that we sell or buy, or one or more of our affiliates sells or buys, any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- if we or our assets, or one or more of our affiliates or our affiliates assets’ are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its clients may be one of the transferred assets;
- if we, or one or more of our affiliates are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal or regulatory obligation; or